“To become a leading global networking company, empowering ordinary people”
“To manufacture and distribute quality products which enhance the lives of ordinary people, while building successful and sustainable enterprises for our distributors”
Why Choose SupaVite
Moringa Oleifera "The Miracle Tree"
Moringa oleifera, also known as Drumstick Tree or the “Miracle Tree”, is a Highly Valued and Versatile plant which belongs to the Moringaceae family. It is a fast-growing, deciduous tree that is native to India and is widely cultivated in tropical and subtropical areas all over Asia, Africa, and South America. It is widely known by many other names, including Horseradish Tree and Ben oil tree. LEARN MORE…
- The cornerstone of Health is a Balanced Diet.
- Supavite Plus is fortified with 13 Vitamins and 8 Minerals, as well as it is supplemented with Moringa Olifiera “the Miracle Tree”.
- The result is a Highly Nutritious Meal, which is good as a complete meal or as a Supplement to a meal.
- Supavite Plus is formulated to offer the Benefits of a Balanced Meal with a Great Taste!
- Supavite Plus is packaged into convenient 50g Sachets, loaded into convenient carry packs.
- SupaVite Plus carry packs are pleasing to the eye and attractive, making onlookers curious about its contents.
- Each sachet contains as much Nutrition as a Balanced Meal, making it effectively a meal in a pack.
- Whether to fit in a handbag for work or prepared into a Protein Shaker, Supavite Plus is a good meal-on-the-go.
- The Supavite Business Model allows individuals to start their own businesses of distributing product for as little as R500.
- The 2KG Supavite Plus Box Costs R500 Only to Distributors, each SupaVite Plus Box contains 40 (50g) Sachets. Sell each sachet for R20 and Make R300 Pure Profit!
- From this small start up capital the Earning Opportunities are limited only by the individuals efforts.
- The Supavite Opportunity allows one to add value to mankind while Earning a Profit from Personal Sales, Commission from Sales generated by Recruits, as well as the many incentives on offer.
- Supavite has committed to give 10% Percent of it’s profits to Worthy Causes.
- As such, buying Supavite is effectively contributing to those worthy causes which we fund.
- Your spend is going to a good cause.